Enterprise Support Analyst II
JOB POSTING #: 2023-0322
POSTING PERIOD: Monday, September 11, 2023 at 8:30 AM to Friday, September 15, 2023 at 4:30 PM
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
UNION: C.U.P.E. Local 543
JOB CODE: 543404
POSITION STATUS: Temporary Full-Time
# OF POSITIONS: 1
RATE OF PAY: $26.70 - $31.37 per hour
SHIFT WORK REQ'D: No
Reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Systems Support, this position will be responsible for meeting the functional needs of all appropriate users of the –Enterprise systems and administrative and support duties of the Enterprise Support Analysts (543407). Is responsible for ongoing functional support, upgrade and implementation of Enterprise system products. Works with technical staff on functional aspects of support, determines and develops solutions to gaps or problems. Assists in developing courseware and curricula of training and implementing solutions for end users. First contact person in receiving Enterprise system related problems; prioritizes issues to Enterprise Support Analysts and resolves lower priority and less complex issues. Participates in Enterprise system governance processes. Is responsible for updating Enterprise Support pages on Intranet/Dashboard/ServiceNow. Coordinates Enterprise system user security audits, interface jobs, and the query library. Will perform Occupational Health & Safety duties as outlined in the Corporation’s Health and Safety Program. Will perform other related duties as required.
- Must have an Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma plus one (1) year of post-secondary education in a Business Administration or Computer Technology/Science from a Community College or University or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalencies;
- Must have over three (3) years of experience in a working with and supporting an Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) such as PeopleSoft, SAP, JD Edwards, Amanda, Etc.;
- Must have extensive knowledge and working experience with personal computers (hardware, software and applications such as Word and Excel);
- Must possess strong problem solving skills;
- Must be able to deal calmly and professionally with users;
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Amanda and/or PeopleSoft functional experience is a definite asset;
- The physical demands analysis associated with this job indicates a sedentary level of work.
- Only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged
- We offer a smoke-free office environment
- Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, c. 25 as amended, and will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
- The Corporation of the City of Windsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the City of Windsor will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the City of Windsor Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.