JOB POSTING #: 2023-0485
POSTING PERIOD: Monday, January 15, 2024 at 8:30 AM to Friday, January 19, 2024 at 4:30 PM
DEPARTMENT: Communications & Customer Service
JOB CODE: NU0471
POSITION STATUS: Temporary Full-Time
# OF POSITIONS: 1
RATE OF PAY: $76,160.31 to $92,573.80 annually
SHIFT WORK REQ'D: No
- Reporting to the Manager of the Customer Contact Centre, this position will be responsible to oversee technical support within the division.
- With a focus on continuous improvement, administers the customer relationship management platform (CSR) used within the Corporation and supports all applications within the platform including desktop, web intake, citizen mobile app and worker app functionality.
- Liaises with departments on a regular basis to review business process workflow in order to streamline and achieve operational and system efficiencies.
- Analyzes the efficiency and effectiveness of programs relative to the department’s operations and assist in the establishment and revision of program policies, procedures and review methods through business process reengineering.
- Oversees the creation and curation of data within the CSR system on an ongoing basis which includes the knowledge base, FAQ’s, GIS and requests for service.
- Mines data to identify trends, patterns and anomalies and responsible for accurate statistical reports/maps for the Mayor and Council, senior management, departments, FOI requests, Call Centre Manager and media as requested.
- Maintains program statistics;
- Supervises the 311 technical support staff; oversees system GIS and mapping; manages training for Customer Contact Representatives and end users;
- Oversees first level technical support on other systems and platforms used within the division including texting and telephone.
- Liaises with vendors on system requirements and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for system audits and security, upgrades, CSR open data and program interfaces. Collaborates with the Customer Contact Centre Supervisors and the Manager of the Customer Contact Centre;
- Will perform Occupational Health and Safety duties as outlined in the Corporate Health and Safety Program.
- Will perform other related duties as required.
- Must have a Master Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Social Sciences or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalency and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in project management, business processes, technical support, data analysis and reporting; OR
- Must have a University Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Social Sciences or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalency and a minimum of four (4) years of experience in project management, business processes, technical support, data analysis and reporting; OR
- Must have a College Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science or Social Sciences or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalency and a minimum of six (6) years of experience in project management, business processes, technical support, data analysis and reporting; OR
- Must have an OSSGD plus one (1) year of post-secondary education in Business Administration, Computer Science or Social Sciences or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalency and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in project management, business processes, technical support, data analysis and reporting;
- Must have strong research and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Must have demonstrated previous training experience.
- Must have superior organizational skills.
- Must be able to deal calmly and professionally with all staff.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Should have knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, its regulations and knowledge of the hazards associated with the work.
- Will be required to complete and remain current as per the requirements of the Corporation’s Management Certificate Program.
- Progression through the Art of Supervision Program Certificate or a supervisory program of a similar nature is considered an asset.
- Previous experience with business procedure analysis and business process flowcharting will be considered an asset.
- Previous system administration experience with the CSR system will be considered a definite asset
- Previous system administration experience with the Amanda system will be considered a definite asset
- The physical demands analysis associated with this job indicates a sedentary level of work.
- Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- The Corporation of the City of Windsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We offer a smoke-free office environment.
- Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, c. 25 as amended, and will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the City of Windsor will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the City of Windsor Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.