Senior Treasury Analyst & Financial System Coordinator
JOB POSTING #: 2023-0267
POSTING PERIOD: Friday, June 30, 2023 at 8:30AM to Friday, July 7, 2023 at 4:30PM
JOB CODE: NU0621
POSITION STATUS: Regular Full-time
# OF POSITIONS: 1
RATE OF PAY: $74,291.42 - $90,302.13 Annually
SHIFT WORK REQ'D: No
- Must have a University Degree in Economics, Political Science or Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting and/or Finance or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalency and a minimum of four (4) years of experience in preparing complex analyses and system integrations, utilizing advanced verbal and written communication techniques and time management skills.
- Within 3 years from starting in the position, the successful candidate will be certified in the area of PCI compliance, specifically the Internal Security Assessor designation as offered through the PCI Security Standards Council. This designation entails completion of the course delivery requirements, a final exam and continuing professional education.
- Must have the ability to travel to off site locations in a timely and expedient manner as required. If method of travel is by vehicle, a current valid and lawful Driver's Licence is required in accordance with the Highway Traffic Act and must provide a driver’s abstract as a condition of employment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- A professional accounting designation (CPA/CA, CPA/CMA, CPA/CGA) or acceptable equivalency as recognized by applicable regulatory body will be considered an asset;
- Should have knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, its regulations and knowledge of the hazards associated with the work.
- Given that this job is a new position, a Physical Demands analysis will be completed with the incumbent after approximately six months of occupying the position.
- Only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
- We offer a smoke-free office environment.
- Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, c. 25 as amended, and will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
- The Corporation of the City of Windsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the City of Windsor will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the City of Windsor Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.