Child Care Data Analysis Coordinator
JOB POSTING #: 2023-0507
POSTING PERIOD: Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 8:30 AM to Friday, December 29, 2023 at 4:30 PM
DEPARTMENT: Housing & Children’s Services
UNION: C.U.P.E. Local 543
JOB CODE: 543516
POSITION STATUS: Temporary Full-Time
# OF POSITIONS: 1
RATE OF PAY: $28.71 - $33.75 per hour.
SHIFT WORK REQ'D: No.
- Reporting to the Children’s Services System Supervisor, this position primarily functions as a system manager for the web based Core Ontario Child Care Management (OCCM) programs, the web-based OCCMS Record of Attendance Report program and the web-based On-Line Child Care Subsidy Application Form program.
- This position helps track, monitor and reallocate Children’s Services System Management Unit child care fee subsidy expenditure and provides financial, analytical assistance in all phases of the Children’s Services System Management Unit including matters of a confidential nature.
- Performs random Child Care Subsidy File and Records of Attendance Report audits; is responsible for setting up new Funding Types and Care Codes for child care fee subsidy expenditures;
- Assists in the research and development of related statistical and graphic reports and presentations.
- Will be responsible to assist with the processing of monthly Record of Attendance reports. Completion of special projects related to the Children’s Services System management role as required.
- Responsible to ensure work procedures and guidelines are followed by staff.
- Will be required to travel to Child Care Centres across Windsor-Essex regarding billings and to off-site meetings as required.
- Will perform Occupational Health & Safety duties as outlined in the Corporation’s Health and Safety Program.
- Will perform other related duties as required.
- Must have a three (3) year post-secondary school Community College Diploma or University Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalencies;
- Must have over one (1) year of experience in Data Collection and Statistics (includes analysis, research and evaluation of such);
- Must have the ability to travel to off-site locations in a timely and expedient manner as required. If method of travel is by vehicle, a current, valid and lawful Driver’s Licence is required in accordance with the Highway Traffic Act and must provide a driver’s abstract as a condition of employment;
- Must have demonstrated communication and presentation skills;
- Must have proven technical and organizational skills;
- Must have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills;
- Must have experience working with diverse groups;
- The physical demands analysis associated with this job indicates a sedentary level of work.
- Only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged
- We offer a smoke-free office environment
- Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, c. 25 as amended, and will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
- The Corporation of the City of Windsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the City of Windsor will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the City of Windsor Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.