Facility Operations / Asset Analyst
JOB POSTING #: 2022-0416
POSTING PERIOD: Monday, October 31, 2022 at 8:30 A.M. to Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 4:30 P.M.
JOB CODE: NU0553
POSITION STATUS: Regular Full-Time
# OF POSITIONS: 1
RATE OF PAY: $59,989.22 to $72,917.05 Annually
SHIFT WORK REQ'D: No.
- Must have a University Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration, Information Technology, or Facility Management or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalency and a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a facilities related environment with small to large facilities,
- OR Must have a post secondary Community College Diploma in Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration, Information Technology, or Facility Management or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalency and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a facilities related environment with small to large facilities,
- Must have the ability to travel to off-site locations in a timely and expedient manner as required. If method of travel is by vehicle, a current valid and lawful Driver's License is required in accordance with the Highway Traffic Act and must provide a driver’s abstract as a condition of employment.
- Must have knowledge of, and experience with, building systems, facility maintenance/management, building codes, project management, report writing, construction and design.
- Must have acquired skills in reading and interpreting construction drawings.
- Must have operating knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite of products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Must possess effective oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Should have knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act, its regulations and knowledge of the hazards associated with the work.
- Facility-related designations such as Real Property Administrator (RPA), Facilities Management Administrator (FMA), Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA) or Certified Facility Manager (CFM) will be considered an asset.
- The physical demands analysis associated with this job indicates a light level of work.
- Only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged
- We offer a smoke-free office environment
- Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, c. 25 as amended, and will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
- The Corporation of the City of Windsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the City of Windsor will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the City of Windsor Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.